Monday, July 28, 2014

Review: Vampire Dominatrices From Mars vs. The Zombies of Christ by Jeff O'Brien

Vampire Dominatrices From Mars Vs. The Zombies of ChristVampire Dominatrices From Mars Vs. The Zombies of Christ by Jeff O'Brien
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Vampire Dominatrices..." revists the town of Needham, MA, where the "Great Halloween Orgy Massacre" took place decades before. Let's stop for a moment and appreciate the name "Needham." If I were a city, I would be called Needham because of I don't get a decent ham sammich for lunch or a slice of country ham for breakfast at least once a week, I become a very grumpy person. Good thing for me Winn-Dixie is selling off-the-bone deli ham for 5.99 a pound. That makes some excellent grilled ham and Baby Swiss sandwiches.

But anyway, this is another excellent book from Jeff filled with his signature gory b-movie madness, social commentary and kinky sexy stuff.
Jeff has yet to become predictable or boring which is the true death for an author. I' will be ordering his latest The Groom of BigBoobenstein
later this week, and I am sure I will not be be disappointed.

*** This just in! I have been informed that the name of the town is indeed Leedham, MA not Needham, MA. See what I mean? When I don't get enough ham, I start hallucinating pork products.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment