Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Review: Time Table Mastery: US Edition by Christine R. Draper

Times Table Mastery: US editionTimes Table Mastery: US edition by Christine R. Draper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Time tables are never easy for children to learn. They are confusing. For some children, they can lead to frustration and lower self-esteem if they don't catch on as quickly as other children.

Christine R. Draper has but together an excellent workbook to help master the times tables in a fun and exciting way. I loved it! I wish I would have had something like this to assist my children when they were learning multiplication in school.

'Times Table Mastery: US edition" is loaded with example equations, fun worksheets, and quizzes. The best part is the unique way Draper explains multiplication. She lays it such away that it should help any child or adult for that matter who needs help with their math skills.

This is great for home-schooling, as an extra help for public school students struggling with multiplication, and anyone else who needs to brush up on their time table skills.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment