Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Review: The Art of Mental Training - A Guide To Performance Excellence by D.C.Gonzales

The Art of Mental Training - A Guide to Performance ExcellenceThe Art of Mental Training - A Guide to Performance Excellence by D.C. Gonzalez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To call this book motivational would be unfair. The Art of Mental Training is best described as inspirational. The authors shares his real life experiences and tells the reader how to apply them to empower their own lives.

The main theme of this book is that all triumphs and failures begin within our own minds. Whether the situation is minute or mountainous, we can triumph by immediately replacing negative thoughts with positive ones and refusing to allow the idea of failing to limit our efforts.

I will definitely be using the ideas presented in this book to get back into the gym and reach my fitness goals as well as no longer allowing my fear of failing inhibit my writing career.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment