Thursday, January 2, 2014

Film Review: The Battery

So many horror movie sites have had 'The Battery" listed in their Best of 2013 lists that I went out of my way to find and watch this move. It's a shame a worked so hard to watch something I enjoyed so little. I just could not get into the movie. The dialog was forced and unnatural, the zombies were poorly done, and the story line was kind of well, missing. Here's the plot in a nutshell. Two baseball players from New England get on each other's nerves all the time as they travel through backwoods New England trying not to get eaten by zombies. They use the 'f' word way more than necessary, they call each other names, and then one of them faps while a top heavy zombie presses her boobs against the car window trying to get in. That's pretty much it. Maybe I was just in a bad mood at the time, but whatever made this movie so special to so many reviewers completely escaped me. ** our of *****

No comments:

Post a Comment