Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November Coming Fire by Jeff O'Brien

November Coming Fire- The Leedham Chronicles Volume 1November Coming Fire- The Leedham Chronicles Volume 1 by Jeff O'Brien
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Jeff O'Brien. As a person, he's fucking awesome and as a writer he's definitely in my Top 10 list of "Oh I can't Wait For Something New From This Author." "November Coming Fire" is a bit of a departure for O'Brien from his usual farcical take on cliched horror themes. NCF is much more mature, serious, and sad. The story is filled with very well written characters, a thick and brooding sense of horrors to come, and so as to not disappoint his regular readers, interracial lesbian sex involving demonic control and crucifix penetration. I really enjoyed this read and definitely recommend checking it out as soon as possible.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment